Oct 16, 2008

Another Shoe-Lusting Episode and La Lola Brings Sexy Back

It was supposed to be just another bank errand. I should've gone back to the office after and not walk into the Zara store --- again. Now I am coveting this pair of cutout bootie. I tried them and they're not comfortable to walk on; and at 999 yuan, more uncomfortable for the wallet.


So I walked away but couldn't get it off my mind. I think I'll have to settle for this other pair of platform sandals which costs less but is taking forever to go on sale. I hold my breath each time I go in the store to check worrying that it may disappear from the shelves. Last I checked there's only a pair of my size left. I wonder what is taking them so long to bring the price down.

Also today in Starbucks, I saw this lola.

At first, she was recreating Sharon Stone's leg-crossing moment in Basic Instinct. Probably realizing that it wasn't working, she decided to sit still moments later. But not without pulling her skirt several inches up! Did she really think anyone would be...uhmm... interested?!!

5 comments:

babsie said...

you were! hahahaha

ShaLon said...

hahhahaaahha. Exactly you were the one who noticed and even take picture of her...who knows she might be trying to attract your attention instead, anything can happen under the sun at present age. yet another fatal attraction??

Girl Interrupted said...

Hmmm...she kept looking my way. So maybe she was sending signals that I refused to receive? hahaha

Anonymous said...

at least they learned how to cross their legs now. when I first went to China, lolas and young girls split open their legs when sitting.

Girl Interrupted said...

Laoda, I am pleased to announce that they still sit that way to this day. Ha ha!